Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager (CSM) serves as the relationship owner, strategic advisor and the central point of contact for the client. The CSM is responsible for a portfolio of companies; ensuring their satisfaction, maximizing lifetime value and usage of the DataOceans CCM platform and related services.
Working closely with sales and professional services, the CSM will define and develop Client Success Blueprints for prospective and new clients. The CSM will be responsible for working cross-functionally within the client’s organization and within DataOceans to achieve the strategic goals defined in the Client Success Blueprint. This position requires the CSM to have an understanding of customer communications and related service interactions as well as how they impact a DataOceans client’s revenue, customer retention and overall operational efficiency. CSMs will help clients understand how different web based and other communication and self-service technologies (Web, Mobile, SMS, Email, Phone and Social) can be utilized effectively to deliver better results. While CSMs need to understand and apply technology concepts, they will not be performing development work.
CSMs will develop relationships with key client contacts and help them to achieve results that support their specific industry, key use cases and desired business outcomes. This role is central to DataOceans’ goals of maintaining all clients as reference clients and maximizing client adoption, product and platform use. The CSM serves as a key post-sale resource for customers. Using in-depth knowledge of the customer, their industry and specific use cases and other information documented in the Blueprint, CSMs help clients achieve greater efficiencies, drive additional revenue and improve customer retention. The CSM advises clients on the benefits of additional technology and services beyond existing features and will close new opportunities with existing clients.
This position reports to the leader of the Client Success Team and requires a candidate with the ability to work independently. Initially, this position will focus on supporting the onboarding of a strategic client in the health insurance industry and will require the CSM to spend significant time onsite with the client working as project manager, designated point of client contact and relationship owner. Travel and overnight stays, during the work week, to client locations in major US cities 2 hours air travel or less from Atlanta will be scheduled in advance around key milestone dates and will occur regularly as the new client is on boarded. Frequent travel is not an intermediate or long-term expectation of the CSM role.
The CSM has the following responsibilities:
- Document and memorialize the scope of deployment (Client Success Blueprint) of new clients on the DataOceans platform
- Be accountable for the correct onboarding of clients with regards to strategic initiatives like digital engagement, targeted content, and other critical strategic client goals
- Plan and conduct strategic review sessions with clients to track progress towards strategic goals and identify new revenue opportunities for DataOceans and strategic initiatives for clients
- Drive new initiatives created in strategic review sessions and work with other departments as needed to produce results
- Manage client relationships on day to day basis: track ROI levers, client issues and requests, advocate for client internally, be the first point of contact for escalations
- Develop expertise in client’s industries and how the DataOceans’ platform can produce value
- Draft business requirements and provide project management support as needed to advance key initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4-8 years of professional experience in a client services, project management, and/or consulting role
- Knowledge and experience managing projects and working with and drafting requirements
- Experience in client/customer facing roles, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence other functional areas
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Experience prioritizing multiple issues to maximize ROI and maintain compliance
- Knowledge of and experience with the software development project lifecycle (e.g., design, development, QA testing, implementation, etc.)
- QA Testing or UAT experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and project teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in the Information Technology, Financial or Healthcare industries, or consulting
- Background explaining ROI to stakeholders at multiple levels within an organization
- Experience in the health insurance or health care industries is strongly desired
- Experience with enterprise platforms CCM, ECM, Document Management, CRM, marketing automation/email marketing BPM systems, preferred
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels, from individual contributors (ie. System Administrators) to leaders (ex. Executive Sponsors)
- Ability to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and to deliver insights for internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal-oriented and team-centric.
- Demonstrated organizational and operational skills that allow you to manage and support customers at scale.
- Consulting, digital marketing and/or sales experience
- PMP or other project management certification or training
DataOceans is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
In compliance with Federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
If you are interested, please forward resume to email@example.com