At DataOceans, the marketing manager is responsible for working with the leader of the sales and marketing teams to create and execute DataOceans go to market strategy and demand generation plan. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager to help us implement and mature a predictable revenue model. Our ideal candidate has a background in B2B marketing and experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and initiatives for all stages of the funnel.
He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, building systems and processes, helping to formulate high-level strategy and then translating the strategic into tactical plans. If you are a B2B marketer who enjoys pioneering, collaborating with the sales team and focusing on driving revenue, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage and mature marketing function
- Work with CRO to refine brand voice and strategy and to create overall marketing plan
- Execute and refine marketing plan based on observed results
- Generate demand within target markets and accounts
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns utilizing Content Marketing, SEO, and Programmatic Marketing
- Mature social media presence, manage blog and all content creation
- Implement and refine lead nurturing and reengagement campaigns using email, social and other marketing channels
- Create content and other needed materials to support outbound marketing efforts
- Establish and refine marketing metrics that support companies transition to predictable revenue
- Apply analytics to improve performance of all campaigns, initiatives and activities
- Improve website content, conversion and other KPIs
- Work with internal creative team to oversee the creation and refinement of sales materials, analyst briefing materials and other thought leadership materials
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B2B, Digital Marketing and ABM experience
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with email marketing or marketing automation and Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, and other digital marketing platforms
- Experience managing vendors – creative, content, outbound demand gen a plus
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
DataOceans is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
In compliance with Federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.